This is our highest award, given to a pupil who excels in at least two scholarship categories and has a high academic profile. Please note that one category may be music, but this scholarship is for pupils who consider music to be a hobby. We recommend that elite, pre-professional musicians apply for a Music Scholarship instead.
How to applyOnce you have reviewed the scholarship information for your two categories on our website, you need to:
- Submit our Registration Form and registration fee (external candidates only). You can find a link to the Registration Form in the right menu.
- Submit our Scholarship Application Form by 10 January 2020. For this you will need:
- references (one from your current school and another from a teacher of each scholarship area)
- to provide information for each category you apply for (see individual category pages for details)
- for those who wish to be considered for music, you will need to:
- prepare two contrasting pieces on your primary study to bring with you to assessment
- state your primary study and give the number of years played
- list any grades or achievements that you have achieved on your primary study
- tick the box stating you wish to be considered for the All-Rounder Scholarship
- Attend our Scholarship Day on 30 January 2020 (NB: If you can’t attend the day please let us know and we will help make alternative arrangements). During the Scholarship Day, you will:
- have interviews to establish character and suitability
- will sit CAT4 assessments
- be assessed in your categories
- You will hear back from us with our decision and feedback of your Scholarship Day by 15 February 2020.