How to applyOnce you have reviewed the scholarship information on our website, you need to:
- Ideally attend a Be a Mathematician for a Day event if you’re looking to join as a Maths Scholar in Year 7 (see details below)
- Submit our Registration Form and registration fee (external candidates only). You can find a link to the Registration Form in the right menu.
- Submit our Scholarship Application Form by 10 January 2020.
- Attend our Scholarship Day on 30 January 2020 (NB: If you can’t attend the day please let us know and we will help make alternative arrangements). During the Scholarship Day, you will:
- have interviews to establish character and suitability
- sit CAT4 assessment
- sit our Maths Scholarship paper
- You will hear back from us with our decision and feedback of your Scholarship Day by 15 February 2020.
About our Be a Mathematician for a Day workshops
Our Be a Mathematician for a Day workshops are open to pupils currently in Years 5 and 6). During the workshop, your child will be assessed on their mathematical ability and potential by taking part in a variety of activities. To book onto a workshop, please fill out the form below or contact our admissions team for more information on 01749 834441 or [email protected] Successful candidates will be invited back to apply for our Mathematics Scholarships (see above).
Saturday 9th November 2019 (deadline: Friday 1st November)