Flywire's payment experience

Some students may require a Tier 4 Student Visa in order to be able to study in the UK. Whilst it is the responsibility of parents to determine whether or not their child needs such a Visa (and to apply for it), our admissions team will be happy to provide the required Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS) to enable parents to do this once a place has been formally accepted. The CAS is issued, on request from either parents or agents, in the Summer Term prior to entry and can be used by parents when making a visa application.

Further details regarding visas and entry into the UK may be obtained from the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website

As immigration and visa rules can be quite complex, we do encourage parents to read this thoroughly if they suspect that a visa might be required.

His Majesty King Charles III retains Patronage of Wells Cathedral School
We are delighted that His Majesty King Charles III will remain the Patron of Wells Cathedral School.

Find out more