Be a Specialist Musician for a Day (NOW FULL)
10th November @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
If music is your passion, see what life is like for a Specialist Musician at Wells, the only UK school that offers a government-recognised specialist music programme within an all-round school. You will find out what it really means to focus on your music and gain a proper insight from our pupils. Please note that these days are ideally suited to pupils in Year 6 and above.
During the day you will:
- be introduced to our Music Co-ordinators
- have an individual consultation lesson with our Co-ordinators on up to two instruments
- attend an academic music lesson appropriate to your age
- be invited to join an improvisation session (if suitable)
- have a tour
- see a live lunchtime concert.
There will also be an opportunity for parents/guardians to meet with Karen Finch, our Strategic Music Planner, to discuss music categories, the process and finances.
How to apply
Please note that this day is now full, but you can use the form below to sign up for a future event.