Be a Specialist Musician for a Day
6th October @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
If music is your passion, see what life is like for a Specialist Musician at Wells, the only UK school that offers a government-recognised specialist music programme within an all-round school. You will find out what it really means to focus on your music and gain a proper insight from our pupils. Please note that these days are ideally suited to pupils in Year 6 and above.
During the day you will:
- be introduced to our Music Co-ordinators
- have an individual consultation lesson with our Co-ordinators on up to two instruments
- attend an academic music lesson appropriate to your age
- be invited to join an improvisation session (if suitable)
- have a tour
- see a live lunchtime concert.
How to apply
Limited space now available and will depend solely on instruments offered, please be aware that you may be asked to defer to November 10; applications for this date close on Wednesday 29th September.