Be a Specialist Musician for a Day
17th January 2024 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
If music is your passion, see what life is like for a Specialist Musician at Wells, the only UK school that offers a government-recognised specialist music programme within an all-round school. You will find out what it really means to focus on your music and gain a proper insight from our pupils. These days are aimed at pupils who have a real passion for music and have already reached a certain level of proficiency (not beginners). They are ideally suited to pupils in Year 6 and above.
During the day you will:
- be introduced to our Music Co-ordinators
- have an individual consultation lesson with our Co-ordinators on up to two instruments
- attend an academic music lesson appropriate to your age
- be invited to join an improvisation session (if suitable)
- have a tour
- see a live lunchtime concert.