Be a Specialist Musician for a Day
28th April @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
If music is your passion, see what life is like for a Specialist Musician at Wells, the only UK school that offers a government-recognised specialist music programme within an all-round school. You will find out what it really means to focus on your music and gain a proper insight from our pupils. Please note that these days are ideally suited to pupils in Year 6 and above.
During our virtual day you will:
- be introduced to our Music Co-ordinators
- have an individual consultation lesson with our Co-ordinators on up to two instruments
- take part in a virtual question and answer session with some of our current pupils about being a specialist at Wells
- attend an academic music lesson appropriate to your age
- be invited to join an improvisation session (if suitable)
- have a virtual tour
- see a live lunchtime concert.
We will be monitoring the current Government safety advice on Covid-19, and we may make the decision nearer the time to hold our Open Day as a virtual event for the health and safety of our school community.
How to apply
Please fill in the form below by 21st April 2021 to attend this Be a Specialist Musician Day: